Snorkeling and Sailing in Belize!

It was April 11th, 2023, and the whole family was super excited to go Snorkeling and only mama was excited about sailing. We all got up early so we could eat breakfast and get ready to go. Everyone got their food and it was really fast that day! I was not doing so good, I felt horrible and really just wanted to go back to the room and sleep. But dad wouldn’t let me, so instead I roughed it out.

We all finished breakfast and got ready for the shuttle to come and get us. Mama thought that the Company was going to pick us up but she was wrong, so we had to call the resort people and they had to come back to get us. But luckily it only took like 5 min for the shuttle to come.

We finally got to the Pier and they were waiting for us, but we weren’t too late which was good. We got out of the dock and we were out on the ocean! It was a very sunny and hot day so mama wanted us to wear a lot of sun screen, but the sun was too strong and we all got burnt anyway. After about an hour and forty-five minutes we anchored at Laughing Bird Caye, one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.

We got on land and went over the Park rules and got ready to go Snorkeling! We were all SUPER excited! We got in and started, and we saw SO many fishlike Barracuda and super colorful fish. We even saw a Nurse Shark, it didn’t come out fully but you could see it under the Coral. We came back in and ate delicious food. There was BBQ chicken, Pork, Shrimp, and salad! We didn’t catch any fish so we didn’t have any for lunch.

Theo and I had a nap while everyone else was packing up and finishing their food. Luka, Dad, and Mama went for a second snorkel while me and Theo kept napping. We got back on the small boat and went to the big boat and met the others on the boat. We all went to the front of the boat and fell asleep, everyone except mama and dada.

We woke up about an hour and a half later and enjoyed the beautiful view ahead of us. When we got back Theo was SO hot that we walked to an ice cream shop and the shuttle came and picked us up from there. We got back to the house and we all chilled for the rest of the night

The End

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *